I don’t make New Year’s resolutions.
No resolutions means no guilt later for not following through.
I hate guilt.
However, for the sake of Linda G. Hill’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday, I’m going to give you my Top Ten Unattainable Resolutions for 2018.
No worries about achieving goals.
Ready? Here we go…
- Lose 30 lbs and look like Heidi Klum.
- Go to the gym or yoga every day so I can wear short skirts and look like Heidi Klum.
- Don’t eat chocolate or anything with sugar in it.
- Don’t spend any money on vet bills or new clothes.
- Never cry at work.
- Never swear at work.
- Retire in 2018.
- Never be awoken by a cat at 4:30 a.m.
- Sleep nine hours every night, with a 15 minute daily nap.
- Always cook and eat healthy meals so that Heidi Klum will want to look like me.
No muss, no fuss, no guilt and totally stress-free.
Do you have unattainable resolutions for 2018, dear readers?
Do you want to look like Heidi?
Stream of Consciousness Saturday is the truth from author Linda G. Hill. Every Friday, Linda provides her followers with a prompt. It can be a word or words and sometimes bonus points are involved (my favorite). Linda asks us to write without editing, other than correcting spelling errors.
Just go with the flow.
Like a babbling brook, ambling stream or running river. Click HERE if this type of writing floats your boat or helps with your decision-making process.