As of today, I’m on vacation.
December of 2018 was the last month I had a full week’s vacation.
I’m so ready.
Let me put a frame around what I have in mind in regard to the week’s agenda.
- Spending time with these two crazy kids.
2. Sleeping in.
3. Staying in my pajamas as long as possible. If I make it all day, I can award myself bonus points.
4. Having a morning cup of sweet, milky tea out on the patio with the crazy kids (see #1).
5. Eating whenever I want.
6. Taking a nap if I want.
7. Going to ladies’ game night on Wednesday.
9. Having a beer and burger with a friend on Friday.
10. Bike ride.
11. Meeting up with cousins for lunch on Saturday.
12. Writing, but not blogging. You heard me. No blogging. Only writing. Framing thoughts and putting them into chapters and poems and blathering paragraphs. Starting a project that has gas in my mind, but no power behind the wheel. Finding time to put things on paper.
So, there you go, the structure that wraps around the week in a panoramic rectangle. I suppose there will be more, but I can’t add “Star Trek on Netflix” when that’s a given.
Have a fabulous week everyone!
Stream of Consciousness Saturday is the brainchild of author Linda G. Hill. Every Friday, Linda provides her followers with an inspiring blogger’s prompt. It can be a word or words and sometimes bonus points are involved (my favorite). Linda asks us to write without editing, other than correcting spelling errors.
Just go with the flow.
Like a babbling brook, ambling stream or running river. Click HERE if this type of writing floats your boat or helps with your decision-making. This week’s prompt is “leaves.” Use it as a word, or find a word with “strain”in it. As always, use any way you’d like.