Photo Challenge: This week let your inner world and the outside one converge in a photo.
At the end of January, Mission Church invited all of its volunteers to a gathering called “One Accord.” It was an event for the church’s volunteers to gather for worship, discussion and planning. I am humbly honored to be part of this cheery, supportive group and its charge.
In taking a photo of sugary sweet carbs, I remember this fluctuating state of mind:
- I want one of the pecan whatever-it-is…because nuts are protein and protein is good for the body.
- Who am I kidding?
- Why am I taking a photo instead of eating?
- I love my church. I love it with all my heart.
- No, not because of donuts and muffins. Rather, due to fellowship and of a group of people that reach out to community and take care of its people.
- I still want one of the pecan whatever-it-is…
- Protein is good for me.