My fellow blogger David at Not All Wanderers Are Lost has nominated Mary J. Melange for The Liebster Award. Thank you David!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them. ☑
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. ☑
-Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers. ☑
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. ☑
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. ☑
First, I shall answer David’s questions.
1. What is your secret talent?
I’m funny. (In my own mind.)
2. What is your favorite website?
WordPress, of course!
3. What is your favorite recipe?
Any recipe that results in a cookie.
4. What is your favorite travel memory?
A road trip to Nashville with girlfriends.
5. What was one of the first books to have a profound effect on you?
“Dick and Jane.” Because I was able to read it!
6. Name any person ( dead or alive ) you would like to meet and why.
Mother Theresa. Because she loved and cared for the human race without fail. I want to know her heart.
7. What are you good at?
See #1. I’m also good at making Christmas cookies (See #3) and being organized.
8. Name the thing you can’t live without.
Dark chocolate and cookies.
9. Name one thing people would be surprised to hear about you.
My close friends know this, but I am a groupie fan of an indie music artist. I have traveled to Nashville to see him perform.
10. If you had one thing you could do to help the world, what would it be?
End hatred and bigotry.
Next, I will provide links to five bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
My ten questions:
1) What is your favorite comic strip?
2) Do you take after your mom or dad? Please tell us why.
3) What is the one food you hate the most?
4) If you could teach someone something new, what would it be?
5) Who is your favorite super hero?
6) If you had a new male puppy, what would you name him? Same for a female kitten…name?
7) What’s #1 on your bucket list?
8) Do you have a bucket? What do you use it for?
9) What is your favorite celebrity quote?
10) If you could be anywhere else at this moment, where would you be?
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and
annoy the crap out of honor my fellow bloggers. They will be overjoyed.
Up, up and away.