You like my blog! You really, really like my blog!
Thank you, Howling Mad Cat, from the bottom of my heart for your nomination! I am dumbfounded and speechless, truly I am! HMC is a feline who is adored by Ellie. Ellie chooses to memorialize HMC with true stories and pictures from HMC’s feline madness. I love reading Howling Mad Cat.
The rules are to thank your nominator, list 7 things about yourself, and pass the award onto other bloggers that are fairly new to blogging. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to list seven known things about me (from my blog) or list the unknown, so I will give you a little of both.
1. I love lemon. Anything lemon. Lemon meringue pie (my dad made the best), lemon squares, lemon cookies, lemon thyme, lemon gum, lemonade, etc.
2. I sleep between two snoring cats.
3. I have self-diagnosed OCD, ADD and perfectionism to some degree. I straighten the papers in the mail slots at work and in my co-worker’s baskets whether they want me to or not; at any given time, I can’t decide if I want to scrapbook, go to yoga, plant flowers, read, watch TV, blog, go for a walk, talk to my friends on the phone, take a nap etc. (bright shiny thing!); I want my output at work to be perfect always (I hate it when it’s not).
4. I’m a biker chick without a bike. I mean the motorized kind. I struggle every spring with not having a bike, while being passed on the highway by Harley riders . . . potato, potato, potato (the sound of a Harley) *sigh*
5. I love K.C. & the Sunshine Band. I won’t sing karaoke unless it’s K.C. & the Sunshine Band. “That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh!”
6. I write silly, stupid things on my cat-a-day cat calendar and give them to a friend of mine. She tells me “I’m not right.” Yeah, so? You keep reading them.
7. I love most genres of music (except for polka and rap) and I love to find new indie artist when the opportunity presents.
Enough about me, here are the blogs I currently victimize with my over-zealous “liking” and commenting.
Thanks again to HMC and I hope to find new bloggers in the weeks ahead that will enlighten and enchant me with wonderful pictures and adventures. Happy blogging!